Saturday, October 17, 2009

Easy activism is REALLY easy!

In my lunch hour today, at a less-than-prime intersection (Bernadette Dr & Bernadette Place), FOUR HUNDRED AND FIVE PEOPLE SAW MY SIGN. I made sure to only count people who had been exposed to the sign for a meaningful amount of time, and those who were looking in my direction. I may have really overestimated the amount of time it will take to spread the word to all of Columbia!

Which is good, because my arthritis does NOT like the cold, and I think two hours is definitely my limit on standing outside. So, 12-2 tomorrow, at the intersection of Bernadette Drive and Bernadette Place (vacant lot next to SoccerPro).

I met some wonderful people at the Central Missouri Humane Society, and I am going back tomorrow to give a monetary donation to the CMHS.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    My name is LaNita Williams. I'm a staff member of MyMissourian.com on the family/pets beat. I would gladly help you get some of your content published to our site. If you are interested in sharing your views you could send submissions to my email as often as you like or submit directly to MyMissourian.com with my name mentioned as the editor.

    My email address is lanitajwilliams@gmail.com

    I hope to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete